Wednesday 11 July 2012

Till death do us part


We all make this pledge when we're stood at the altar. To love each other until death do us part. However, many of us fail to make this same commitment to our wedding flowers. Why should you suffer the pain and suffering of watching them die? Don’t you want to love them forever?

Well, luckily for you , that’s where I come in.

Almost a year on my wedding bouquet is still in full bloom and sits in pride of place in my study where I get to look at it all day long (see the pics below). Its kept in a gorgeous jug that also featured in our wedding. I also have the flower bombs from our day hanging on the study door. I turn around from my desk and BOOM, a gorgeous splash of colour hits me right in the face! Perfect in this miserable weather!

The fact that your flowers will last forever is just one of the many reasons why it is worth considering fabric flowers over real to compliment your special day. I could go on (if you suffer from allergies, colour choices are endless etc) but I don’t want to bore you now do I.


Becky

xx







5 comments:

  1. What a cute little office - every day's a 'Spring' day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Love the bouquet, love the flowers, love everything about it. And your study is gorgeous, what an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lisa it is :) Even when its miserable outside.

    @Ren Thank you thank you thank you. My study is teeny but I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh pretty. I'm just re-doing my office. I hate pinterest for what it has done to me, tooooo many pretty offices to look at and be jealous of!

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love these flowers. So pretty.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete